Friday, April 22, 2011

14 Months..

Wow..I sit here thinking about the sacrifice that Jesus made all of those years ago so that I can be forgiven of my sins and live my life with him in Heaven. I am really thankful especially on Good Friday this year because Aubree has been able to live with Jesus for 14 months now. I know that she is being taken care of so well, and I know that Jesus loves her probably even more then I do. I just feel so thankful and blessed today to be able to feel contentment at where she is living now. This Easter season has really hit me hard this year in that I am not grieving in the same way I was last year. I am actually celebrating her new life, and I feel so at peace about the fact that she is able to be in Heaven because of the sacrifice that Jesus made. It really is a wonderful feeling...I am still missing her every day, and I have to admit that every time I go in the nursery/guest room I still think of it as her room. I feel badly being that "her" room will hopefully be going to her brother or sister, but I have this strange feeling that she is perfectly ok with that. On this dreary, dreary spring day I feel happiness, pure joy, and so much love for my daughter and for my creator..I feel blessed beyond measure, and I hope that everyone feels this pure joy at some point in their lives because there is nothing better..

"God, you are rich in mercy. Because of Your great love with which You loved us, even when we were dead in sins, You have made us alive together with Christ, (by grace we are saved)." Ephesians 2:4-5

What a beautiful sacrifice...

No comments:

Post a Comment