Thursday, May 13, 2010

Change..

I have been thinking so much lately about how everything in my life has changed in one way or another. Change can be both a good thing and a bad thing..I am looking at it as a new beginning. I want to be a different person..a better person. I know that I have learned how to love every day like it is my last, but I am still not at the point where I am just quite happy every day. I know that takes time..After talking to so many people who have gone through something similar I have realized that my friendships are changing or have changed. Some have solidified even more and others have slowly begun to dwindle. I have been upset about the friendships that are dwindling, but maybe I am just making more room in my life for the new friendships that I will be making in the future. Tragedy really does show the true sides of a person. There were people who were there for me right at the beginning and now they seem to be who knows where..I have really seen the true friendships that I have over the past few months, and I am so grateful for those people. They have shown me the kind of person that I want to be. I have ultimately decided not to worry about losing friendships because there is really nothing I can do about how people react to me, but I am going to continue holding on to those people who have never let me down..I know there are so many people out there that pray for me on a daily basis and are just giving me my space right now, and I feel truly blessed to have you in my life in one way or another.

What I am trying to say is that I am ready for some change around here..ready for some new experiences, new beginnings, etc. I want to be a better mother, a better wife, and I want to be a better follower..I am ready to put my full trust where it belongs because He is the only one who can truly make things right for me...

2 comments: