Friday, April 16, 2010

Ahhhh!!

Today was my play date with my mom friends, and we were all so excited to see everyone when they came. I got to hold Gracie, and put her to sleep which is one of my favorite Friday pastimes these days..Carley also got to spend a lot of time holding her too which seems to be one of her favorite things to do these days as well. As much as it kills me to watch her hold another baby because she wants one so badly for herself I still love the fact that she is showing such a strong mothering instinct..she is so sweet with babies! After everyone left Carley told me how happy she was to have been able to hold Baby Aubree so many times..I just stared at her and turned away so she didn't have to see me tear up..She then commented again about how nice it was to hold Gracie..Knife in my heart..all she ever wanted to do was to hold her baby sister, and she will NEVER get to do that..

1 comment: