Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

I am sitting here thinking about the meaning behind today..wow. God really does love us that much, and I need to keep reminding myself that he never meant to hurt me when he took Aubree back to be with him already. He knows what he is doing even if it doesn't make sense to the rest of the world. Jesus died on the cross so we could be forgiven of our sins...His love was so much bigger then we could ever imagine, and we are all benefiting because of it..I am in awe of the gift he gave to all of us all those years ago..Wow.. What a beautiful day in every way..

I got to see my friends today...yay! I really enjoyed spending the time with them, and they all brought tulips! I have been pretty bummed that our house does not have any in bloom right now being that we have nothing planted! The spring flowers always seem to represent new growth to me, and the ones sitting in my house are screaming that right now. I even have one that has a new tulip just beginning to sprout up from the soil. I am hoping that all of the growth I see is going to represent my life..I am growing, and I hope to continue growing in the right direction...towards the sun or Son (however you want to see it). The red tulip represents pure love..I have that for God, my family, and for Aubree..I will plant the bulbs in the fall for each of my family members. All of the tulips have six tulips..not sure if that is how they plant them or if it is God telling me that we will have another family member..who knows. Anne of course pointed the sprouting one out to me this morning and commented that she isn't sure what that means since when she bought the plant there were only five tulips..I guess time will tell...

Today is Mike's birthday, and I am truly thankful to his mother for giving birth to him 32 years ago. It is crazy to think about the fact that even before he was born we were destined to be together and to have Carley, Parker, and Aubree in our lives. I can't imagine how God can plan out every minute detail when I can barely plan what we will have for dinner sometimes..he is just so much bigger then we can even imagine...

"Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things;
let this be known to all the world." Isaiah 12:5

No comments:

Post a Comment